Zach & Ryan (Dan Boal) are joined by April Diaz, Coaching Director at the www.theyouthcartel.com and a certified coach and trainer at Fuller Youth Institute, to discuss everything from #Charlottesville to Youth Ministry Coaching. This episode almost didn't happen! A must listen for sure!
0:00 to 10:43
- “Ryan” is here…and by Ryan we mean Dan Boal, Director of Alliance Youth
- Welcome April Diaz!
- April shares her true feelings about church ministry.
10:44 to 28:19
- The events in Charlottesville, VA.
- Did the Church begin speaking up too late?
- April shares her experience being a part of a racially blended family.
- Silence is power, and we can’t stay silent.
- What can you do to be a part of the solution?
Main Segment: April Diaz
28:20 to 45:08
- Coaching is action oriented and produces results.
- Coaching without results is just talking.
- People find a level of despair they can tolerate and call it happiness.
- April is arguably the most tweetable person.
- Coaching is for anyone.
45:09 to 49:32
- Connect with April: AprilDiaz.com, find her social media there as well.
- 5 Star Reviews: Give us 5 stars and review something completely different!
- E-mail us: Zach@notarealpastor.com || Ryan@notarealpastor.com
- Social media: @notarealpastor