0:00 to 13:41
- Welcome to the podcast!
- Dan Boal is back again.
- We realize once again, that Dan Boal is very…um…abrasive?
- Smart at 3 means dumb at 12?
- Shout out to DJ Skerritbwoy who managed to get white kids dancing to Christian EDM.
- Merry Christmas…have my kidney stone?
13:42 to 30:57
- The horror of the Amazon Alexa.
- Dan is very Anti Apple Air Pods.
- Pray for Alepo for Berlin.
Main Segment: Conflict before Christmas
30:58 to 59:16
- Zach needs a senior pastor. Someone. Anyone. Please.
- Ryan tells us about a tough parent conversation.
- Parents that call to complain or raise an issue are parents that love their kids.
- Do you give teens the choice to go to church?
- Being obedient to authority, even if you don’t like it.
- Messy volunteer relationships that lead to dismissal.
- Conflict on social media.
59:17 to 1:02:36
- One word: AWKWAAAARD.
- Conflict: I don’t care for it.
- Subscribe and leave us a review!
- Send us an email: Ryan@NotARealPastor.com or Zach@NotARealPastor.com
- Social media: @NotARealPastor