Zach & Ryan are alone this week enjoying the time together to discuss the important of celebration and prayer in our youth group meetings. We use something called the Smorgas-board. Try it for yourself.
When you gonna be a real Pastor?
Episode 9 - “Smorgas-board: One way to bring celebration and prayer to your weekly meetings”
0:00 to 19:36
- Welcome to the podcast!
- …is Ryan wearing pants? The world many never know.
- Yes, jerks can be youth pastors.
- Playing the world’s smallest violin for Ryan.
- Advent – Joy week.
- Guess what…Zach doesn’t have a senior pastor!
19:37 to 40:12
- Amazon Grocery Store of the future.
- Tangent: middle schoolers and the mall.
- “News isn’t about being right, it’s about being first.”
- Thinking critically about news.
- Continuing to pray for Aleppo.
Main Segment: The Smorgas-board!
40:13 to 55:08
- THE SMORGAS-BOARD: Prayer requests, events, scripture, and more.
- Allows for movements of the holy spirt.
- Celebrating the God moments!
- Matching it up with a series or yearly theme.